showcasing my (mainly old school) Conan the Barbarian miniatures, with the odd game thrown in.

showcasing my (mainly old school) Conan the Barbarian miniatures, with the odd game thrown in.
"In the time before the mortgage drank the paycheque, and the rise of the three children, was an age still dreamed of. And unto this came Springinsfeld, destined to paint little lead soldiers and push them round the table."

Sunday 20 December 2015

DIVIATIX

Here is the druid Diviatix, who helps Conan out fighting Thoth-Amon in the story "Black Sphinx of Nebthu" He is described as a drunken old fellow in a white robe (but is in fact a top notch wizard)

"Druid wizard" by Garrison Miniatures, I'm sure this figure is meant to represent Diviatix. The goblet is to hold refreshment rather than being a magical item.


3 comments:

  1. I'd forgotten this one. Used him in D&D I recall. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my earliest painted minis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my earliest painted minis.

    ReplyDelete