showcasing my (mainly old school) Conan the Barbarian miniatures, with the odd game thrown in.

showcasing my (mainly old school) Conan the Barbarian miniatures, with the odd game thrown in.
"In the time before the mortgage drank the paycheque, and the rise of the three children, was an age still dreamed of. And unto this came Springinsfeld, destined to paint little lead soldiers and push them round the table."

Sunday 24 August 2014

BOSSONIAN ARCHERS AND AQUILONIAN ARMY REVIEW

"...Bossonians from the westerm marches, strongly built men of medium stature in leathern jackets and iron head pieces."

Here we have the Aquilonian missile troops


The Aquilonian army as it stands so far. I will be doubling up the infantry I think as soon as the nice man at Garrison fires up his casting machine after the summer holidays.



4 comments:

  1. An impressive display - I like the backdrop as well, Cheers Tony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking very good indeed. Classic look with the backdrop. These would be a hit at any 'old school' convention. Can't wait to see some of the battles when you get around to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like the backdrop.
    Figures looking splendid too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know about me being a nice man, but the catalogue is back up.

    Rob

    ReplyDelete